THE INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RED CROSS (ICRC)
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC regional delegation in Bangkok provides assistance to victims of violence and works with authorities in order to improve the conditions in detention facilities. It also endeavours to promote and to strengthen humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
Human Resources Payroll & Administrative Officer, based in Bangkok
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247956
This position requires a multi-task person with a strong sense of confidentiality, honestly, accuracy, efficiency as well as a person who is at ease to communicate with others.
The key duties of this position are to handle payroll & benefits, monthly/annual staff taxation reports, attendances, and other HR administrative duties. Other day-to-day tasks involve maintaining HR personal information accurately, answering generic benefits and tax questions to staff in compliance with laws, internal policies, agreements and other legal requirements in a professional and discreet manners. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to staffs and managers.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Administer payroll and maintaining employee records (100 persons+), internal & external reports;
- Maintain employee records (attendances, personal folders, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements into specific HR software;
- Performs all HR secretarial and administrative duties
- Draft and type correspondence in English and in Thai independently
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 2 years of proven experiences as HR administrative and/or payroll supports
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Good communication skills in both English and Thai
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Capacity of managing information confidentially
- Adequate organizational and time-management abilities
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Solid understanding of local labour law and taxes legislations
- Strong ethics and reliability
Interested Thai citizens are requested to submit their comprehensive CV, letter of motivation in English as well as diploma transcript(s) and salary expectations by click "Apply Now"
(specify position name at your email title)
Attn: Human Resources
The closing date for the post will be: 5 December 2016
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview + test