Human Resources Manager for Celestica Lao PDR, Savannakhet Province
Celestica Lao Co., Ltd., Savannakhet, Lao PDR
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226911
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are now seeking for high caliber candidates for the position of Human Resources Manager to drive our continued success in our global market. If you are looking for the employer with culture of Teamwork, Trust & Commitment, Creativity, and Courage where your career is continuously developed and rewarded, please join us as detailed below:
Role in Brief:
- Responsible for human resources management as well as human resources development functions of the company,
- Coordinates with each line manager and management team / team members in regard to all human resources management / development matters,
- Works with line managers and management team on the implementation of HR strategies, plans, projects, and others as available,
- Oversees recruitment, compensation & benefits, employees relations, performance management, training and development, career development functions ensuring that its activities had been performed in line with the company directions/requirements and functional plans/timelines,
- Provides leadership, coaching, mentoring to HR team members to ensure that their performances are in line with their roles and its expectations,
- Prepares the reports as required and submit them on timely manner,
- Responsible for Employees related activities. These include but not limited to Company Corporate Social Responsibilities, Communications, Employee Engagement Program,
- Responsible for Annual Training Survey and propose for training budget,
- Well maintains and management of HR Policies and procedures ensuring that our employees are adhere to,
- Oversees the works of Payroll Outsourcing Service Providers through GBS (Global Business Service Team) ensuring that they perform effectively and efficiently,
- Coordinates on the company auditing activities; client audits, HR audits, EICC audit, internal or self audit,
- Other tasks as assigned by HR Director and / or other persons as authorized.
- More than 7 years working experience in similar roles & responsibilities is preferable, from international manufacturing or labor intensive companies will be definitely advantage,
- Bachelor degree in human resources management, human resources development, administration, and others as related, with master degree in business discipline will be preferable,
- Strong knowledge in local labor law, and other related employment laws,
- High responsibility, be accountable, excellent human relations or interpersonal skill,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Good computer skill, Microsoft skills in particular Excel.
The company offers very attractive and competitive remuneration package. Please email your resume and recent photo via "Apply Now". For more information may be required, please do not hesitate to contact 038-493 561 to 80 and the extension no. 3307.
We thank you for your interests in our JOB & COMPANY. We are looking forward to work with You.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Celestica Lao Co., Ltd., Savannakhet, Lao PDR
About Celestica Lao Co., Ltd., Savannakhet, Lao PDR
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Celestica has a proud 21-year history of technology leadership and an exciting future ahead! We have over 27,000 employees across 30 locations in 14 countries throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. We partner with customers across diverse and exciting markets including recognized brands in the communications, enterprise computing, healthcare, aerospace and defense, semiconductor, capital equipment, industrial, green energy and consumer space.
We, Celestica, are dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions to drive our customers’ success. Through our simplified global operations network and information technology platform, we are solid partners who deliver informed, flexible solutions that enable our customers to succeed in the market they serve.
For more information, please visit our website at www.celestica.com