Staffers Recruitment Consultants is one of the most reputable local recruitment agencies in Thailand with high search quality and experienced employment analysts. We provide total recruitment solutions for more than 300 blue chip companies and have interviewed more than 10,000 applicants since 1989.
Human Resources Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001274877
Client: Luxury Retail / Fashion
Position: Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources
- To manage the recruitment, people development, employee relations, compensation and benefits of staff for the retail team and back office for Thailand and Vietnam.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning / Budgeting
- Develop headcount schedules and salary forecasts
- Formulate organization plan and structure
- Develop career plans for individuals
- Training & Development
- Assist to identify training needs
- Develop and monitor staff development plans
- Carry out interviews for all positions
- Develop relationships with external executive search and recruitment agencies
- Performance Management
- Monitor performance appraisals
- Review problem employees and devise strategies for correction
- Approve all invoices
- Approve Payroll Schedules
- Approve all salary and benefits
- Approve all reports (statutory and corporate)
- Labour Relations
- Handle any legal requirements stemming from labour disputes (eg. Court appearances)
- Coaching, counselling and integration of new joined staff
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar capacity with multinational firms.
- University degree in Human Resources Management or Business
- result-oriented, detail conscious, patient, assertive
- able to work under pressure
- diplomatic communication skills
- high in computer literacy
Interested candidate, please send your updated resume to my e-mail at bank @ staffers.co.th
For more information, please feel free to contact K.Bank at 081-939-3925
Staffers Recruitment Consultants Co., Ltd.
518/5 Maneeya Center Bldg., 15th Fl., Ploenchit Rd.,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02-652-0775-6, Fax: 02-652-2322
"Only short-listed candidate will be notified"