Human Resources Manager
OLIC (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213768
I. Human Resources Department
- Plan, develop and implement HR strategy by establishing department accountability.
- Supporting Management and Line Manager by providing HR advice, counsel and decision making.
- People Development; Motivate, develop, supervise and coach subordinates, advise on problem-solving solutions, and propose subordinate performance evaluation, promotion, recognition and competency assessments.
- Planning; Manage HR operation plans (budgets, expenses, costs, manpower and work process)
- Training and Development; Develop training programs to meet company objectives. Ensure that functional training needs are met via the facilitation of internal/external resources.
- Compensation & Benefit Management; Implement compensation & benefit plans to attract, motivate, retain, and reward associates appropriately.
- Labor Relations; Manage the Collective Bargaining Agreement process, employee issues, union relationships and internal communications.
- Recruitment and Staffing; Attract, select, develop and retain talents.
- Administrative; Control and monitor all administrative activities for all employee services e.g. transportation, canteen, internal clinic, uniforms including plant's utility record.
- Security; Responsible for developing and implement the company's security policies, procedure, programmers and system for visitor control, employee identification and safeguard of organization's facilities and equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 7-10 years of extensive working experience in HR Management in multi-cultural environment.
- Good knowledge of Human Resources Management and People Development.
- Good knowledge of Thai labor laws and regulations.
- Have knowledge of TLS / ISO or other standard that required by the company business.
- Excellent and effective communication, Problem solving, Union negotiation and Inter-personal skills.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Labour Union experience is preferred.
OLIC (Thailand) Limited is located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya province, around 50 minutes north of Bangkok
Interested staff can submit English CV to
Human Resource Department
116 Moo 16, Bangpa-In Industrial Estate,
Udomsorayuth Road, Bangkrason,
Bangpa-In, Ayutthaya Province 13160
Tel : 03522 1031-6 Ext.4111
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to OLIC (Thailand) Limited
About OLIC (Thailand) Limited
OLIC (Thailand) Limited provides contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical, healthcare, confectionaries and supplementaries industries, the largest in Thailand and South-East Asia. OLIC was founded in 1984 when Diethelm Holdings (Switzerland) acquired the pharmaceutical assets of Lepetit, the Thailand affiliate of Dow-Chemical Company, located in Sukhumvit area in Bangkok. Due to its growth and expansion, a new manufacturing plant was built and commissioned in 1997, located in Bangpa-In Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya, on 80,000 sqm of land owned by OLIC. OLIC has cultivated successful partnerships that last. The company is a trusted partner of more than 40 multinational companies, including most of the Big Pharma organisations. OLIC Manufacturer complies to GMP requirements to the PIC/S guide for Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicinal products. Products made by OLIC are serving not only in Thailand and South-East Asia, but also to Japan, Australia, US, Canada and Europe. Recently, OLIC (Thailand) Limited has been purchased by Fuji Pharma Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are listed on the Japanese Stock Exchange.