HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246867
Employer Ref. 285DB
Our client is the number one construction materials company in Thailand and specializes in manufacture and distributionGypsum boards.
- Assist with recruitmentplanning.
- Organize a database of recruitment channels.
- Collect a list of recruitment agencies, and keep it updated.
- Provide qualified candidates from the database and conduct pre-screening interviews for short-listed candidates.
- Coordinate with external parties, such as job search websites, recruitment agencies, sub‑contractors and assessment centres.
- Update recruitment progress status reports to line managers.
- Propose starting salaries of candidates to HRM Manager.
- Prepare probation letters, probation evaluation forms and all documents for new hires.
- Prepare employment contracts and related documents.
- Perform other HRM functions as assigned, such as expatriate employee management, benefits, welfare, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Personnel Administration or related field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment for a multi-national company.
- HRM experience is a plus.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resumes, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.