HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR – RETAILER
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247581
Employer Ref. applicant
Our client is a luxury goods group headquartered in Europe and is well-known for bringing the most popular luxury brands internationally. They operate over 100 brands in Thailand, which retail in individual retail outlets and also in department stores. They are currently looking for an experienced HR Director to manage all HR related processes and people to head their Thailand branch of operations.
BANGKOK – LUXURY GOODS
UP TO 240K/MONTH
The HR Director will report to Regional HR Director based abroad and be responsible for our client’s HR Management across Thailand. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee all HR-related activities across the entire Thailand region.
- Ensure a high level of service and professionalism.
- Frequently monitor labor legislation and inform the company about any relevant changes.
- Manage and develop the HR team and alignment to international standards.
- Carry out job interviews for any C-level jobs within the company.
- Monitor all employee-related matters. E.g. monitoring medical expenses, leave administration, payroll and service awards.
- Make sure that all actions are completed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Implement Training and Retention strategies aligned with our client’s overseas policies in Thailand.
- Qualified to degree level in any subject.
- 10 + years of experience within a multinational retailer, with at least 5 years of management experience.
- Previous experience in an international retailer / luxury brands / FMCG company is essential
- Background in managing a subsidiary of an international company in Thailand reporting to an overseas manager is essential.
- Strong knowledge of local Thai labor law.
- Able to work within a culturally diverse working environment is essential
- Good command of spoken/written English.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved with an established company that has an excellent reputation in the market. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation package and travel opportunities.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. HR DIRECTOR – RETAIL fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.