Human Resources Development Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211206
- Analyze, identify training and development needs of the organization in addition with develop both training contents and learning activities to enhance the current and future human resources requirements planned
- Ensure training and development activities are fully implemented effectively under corporate policy, strategy, budget, standard, and comply with the department skill development.
- Design, develop and plan new training courses/programs or learning solutions to meet training and business needs identified.
- Create testing and evaluation processes for training effectiveness.
- Develop various internal communication tools, channels and activities to ensure the appropriate messages are delivered with a proper time and target group. Also continually evaluate and improve the effective of program launching.
- Ensure the training and development programs are aligning and supporting career development, talent management, and succession planning.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a human resources development professional team.
- Thai nationality, age 33-38 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human resources development, organization development or related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in Human Resources Development with 3 years of experience in manager roles.
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Thai.
- Analytical skill with an open-mind and can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with a keen sense of urgency and orientation work
(English resume will be accepted and only short listed candidates will be notified)
Interested applicants are invited your profile indicating expected salary, transcript and recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Dr.Gerhard Link Building, 18th Floor, 5 Krungthepkreetha Road, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to B.Grimm
B.Grimm is a multi business corporation active in the fields of energy, cooling, healthcare, lifestyle, transport and real estate. The group was established in 1878, which makes us one of the oldest corporate citizens in Thailand. We seek to contribute to society by promoting all aspects of civilization, be it the economic sector or the development of education, culture, sports, and environment. As a unique contribution to the civilization in Thailand, we conduct our business with compassion, always wanting our associates, business partners and society at large to experience progress, prosperity and happiness.