Human Resources Development and OD Manager
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236404
Employer Ref. JO-1610-358904
- Plan and drive HR Strategies through talent development, employee engagement, and organization development to support business needs.
- Development performance management system, competencies, KPIs, and implement succession planning and talent management program.
- Analyze problems and provide solution in term of organization development
- Identify training and development needs along with developing training contents and learning activities to enhance employee capabilities.
- Ensure training and develop activities are effectively implemented under corporate policy and strategy, and budget.
- Create evaluation process for training effectiveness.
- Develop international communication tools and activities to ensure that messages are delivered to target group with a proper time.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in HR, Organization Development or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in HRD with 5 years of experiences in managerial role
- Experiences working in organization development area with proven successful records.
- Excellent English in both written and spoken
- Can-do attitude, Analytical thinking
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.