Human Resources Business Partner
WorkAmmo Placement (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253603
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner for their growing Property organization.
- HR support for all restructures within the organization using globally accepted best practice change best practice methodologies.
- HR support on all compulsory redundancy processes, ensuring compliance with country labor/employment law
- HR support for the HR Case List, ensuring that the HR Business Partners are well supported to deal with all employee relations cases
- Support the HR team to ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up-to-date employment law and best practice.
- Support delivery of regular HR salons/workshops to provide line managers with information on latest employment law changes and how these will impact on their management responsibilities and existing policies and procedures.
- Support the delivery of an annual Staff Survey, linked to Hay and Watson Wyatt.
- Support the production of HR updates for all staff, as appropriate.
- Support cultural changes across through a variety of different methods,including implementing action plans following the Staff Survey, enabling managers to more effectively line manage their staff, strongly encouraging managers to take greater responsibility for their staff.
- Contribute to the effective delivery of a higher performing HR service, through the further development of the HR Business Partners, ensuring that the high standards within the team are developed and maintained.
To apply please REGISTER and complete your profile at www.careerline.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WorkAmmo Placement (Thailand) Limited
About WorkAmmo Placement (Thailand) Limited
( No Description )