Master Chemical Siam Co. Ltd. distributes a wide range of high quality metal working fluids, chemical cleaners and rust inhibitors.
We are Multinational Company which is headquartered in USA
If the above values and guiding principles speak to you, you might just have the right stuff for Master Chemical.
A Bright Future…
Master Chemical is a transitioning organization that is experiencing a new chapter of growth on a world wide basis. We are a strong company that has aggressive goals and expectations to grow our company 60% over a 5-year period…and we are well on our way to meeting those goals. The culture is entrepreneurial, responsive, adaptive and fast moving.
A Proud History…
Master Chemical Corporation was founded by Clyde A. Sluhan in 1951 not simply as a business for the sake of making profit but as a company dedicated to the improvement of manufacturing productivity to benefit mankind with a higher standard of living at an ever lower cost. He believed that he was put on the earth not to "pursue happiness", but to help others, and in the words of philosopher Leo Rosten, "to have it make some difference that (he) lived at all."
A Great Company
Our commitment to environmental responsibility and product stewardship is supported by extensive training of our associates, distributors and end-users. We believe sound environmental practices that contribute to less waste, lower costs, and higher efficiency make good economic sense. We attract, retain and develop Great People by fostering a corporate culture that enhances creativity, continuous learning and improvement, teamwork, responsibility and mutual trust.
Human Resources and Administrative Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001200945
Qualification / Minimum Skills Required:
- Age: 27 – 40 Years old
- Bachelors Degree required in a related field. Master’s Degree in HR highly desired.
- Minimum and 5 years of experience in HR and Administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and spoken English skills required.
- Good knowledge of MS office.
- Proactive, positive and can do attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing and creating career development programs, to suit target groups, in order to meet the needs of the organization.E.g. talent management, succession planning, IDP, training, team building
- Identifying hiring needs, developing position descriptions, recruitment planning, producing organizational charts and other recruitment related documents
- Managing, developing and organizing key performance indicators, coordinating departmental and individual performance in relation to corporate plans and strategies.
- Counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintaining the employee benefits programs, assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs to management, directing the processing of benefit claims, obtaining and evaluating benefit, designing and conducting programs on benefits.
- Local and overseas purchasing, requirements gathering, negotiating price, quality, delivery, issuing POs, and approving invoices.
- Completing special projects including planning, setting up and meeting schedules and monitoring results.
- Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to ensure all of the people-related and office management activities run smoothly and efficiently
For more informations please contact:
Ms. Duangruethai Pornthanes
Visit us at : www.masterchemical.com