Staffers Recruitment Consultants is one of the most reputable local recruitment agencies in Thailand with high search quality and experienced employment analysts. We provide total recruitment solutions for more than 300 blue chip companies and have interviewed more than 10,000 applicants since 1989.
Human Resources and Administration Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224243
Position: Human Resources and Administration Manager
Industry: International School
Human Resources and Administration Manager should be an outstanding motivator, learner, administrator and communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills, and should be capable of leading school development and supporting staff through a caring, stimulating, and well-organised environment. He/She should be able to provide leadership to ensure improved professional standards of human resources and administration, whilst always maintaining a focus on improving staff and student learning.
- Have experience of implementing major new projects and leading collaborative change in international organisations.
- Be able to lead, manage, and develop an expanding school and in particular help to develop team spirit in human resources and administration.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation and review of recruitment procedures for staff across the school, in particular, contributing to new staff induction, training and retention, recruitment procedures (sponsorship, work permits, obtaining non-immigrant visa from country of origin, finding suitable accommodation, arranging airport transfer etc)
- Responsible for the leadership of the budget process for human resources and administration, in particular. Overseeing the ordering, maintenance, inventory, record-keeping and advice on resources and equipment, including publications, furniture, hardware, software and facilities.
- Providing first-line HR advice and guidance to a range of school-based staff.
- Degree or above in Human Resources or related field.
- Thai Nationality.
- Working history at International School or Hospitality field or have experience in dealing with expats would be advantage.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy in all areas of work.
- Enthusiastic team player, preferably with experience working in a team support role.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications and internal database systems.
- Has a strong motivation and aspiration to further develop career in HR.
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
Interested applicants please send your update CV, recent photo and expected salary via apply now