Human Resources Administrator
Poyry Energy Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214557
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Human Resources Management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resource Management.
- Proactive, initiative, good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Willing to learn and take on more challenging roles and responsibilities.
- Good command of English (both speaking and writing).
- Computer-literate & have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to handle multi-tasks, shift priorities.
We offer the following to qualified candidates:
- Friendly international working environment with a wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary package
- Career opportunity in one of the largest international consulting and engineering companies
- Possibility to grow professionally and advance in career
Interested applicants, please send your update resume in English with recent photo, educational transcript and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Pöyry Energy Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand by clicking on "Apply Now"
We are always seeking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who add to our global network of expertise. In case you are interested in working for us, but none of the current job openings look suitable, we also warmly welcome open applications.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Poyry Energy Ltd.
About Poyry Energy Ltd.
Pöyry’s Thailand has about 200 people and is specializing in energy, industry, construction management and general engineering services.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us in the Bangkok office for the following position.