Human Resource Specialist
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213958
Employer Ref. default_update15*
Organization : HGST (Thailand) Limited.
Department Name : Site Services
Locations : Prachinburi, Thailand
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Assesses Cafeteria Service contractor’s performance to give the feedback for the improvement and enhance the customer’s satisfaction periodically.
- Monitor cafeteria service operation and quality performance on the production line & improve or maintain procedures to ensure no food safety incidents occur
- Develop new meal plan & monitor customer progress
- Develop, plan and execute all nutritional activities towards achieving the company's target.
- Provide nutritional consultation & handling customer's inquires/complaints.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Hotel or related fields.
- At least 2 yrs. experience in Nutrition or Food Sciences.
- Knowledge of nutrition, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, food science, is preferred.
- Good understanding of WHO Code of Conducts is a plus.
- Good convincing, influencing, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Committed and details oriented with excellent service minded skills.
- Able to work in Prachinburi
Human Resources Department
Tel: (66) 3727 0500 ext. 613167
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
About HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, California and Rochester, Minnesota, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America
If you be a part of our organization. Please join us as the following positions