Clovia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Human Resource Executive
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220714
Performs functions of the HR department including recruitment, payroll, administration, personnel management and maintenance of HR records.
- Handle the recruitment process posting job ads, screening applicants, appointing candidates, preparing interview and case study tests.
- Provide the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Provide information, advice and assistance to line managers/supervisors on staff recruitment.
- Provide employee orientation.
- Handle monthly payroll, compensation and benefits structure.
- Support expats on Visa and Work permit.
- Maintain HR records, such as probation, promotion, employee personal file and transfer.
- Prepare all relevant probation and promotion letters.
- Thai nationals only.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Maximum 2-3 years of experience in HR and recruitment (preferably in e-commerce or fashion industry).
- Lean Startup
- Good knowledge of Thai labor legislation and visa and work permit is beneficial.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Thai.
- Good knowledge of handling people and liking to engage with possible and current employees.
- Flexible, team player and quick learner motivated to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Willing to grow with the company.
Keen for the challenge? Kindly attach your CV with all relevant credentials, your earliest possible start date and preferred duration as well as how you have heard of Mountain Thailand opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your application!