Human Resource Director
Mudman Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244655
PURPOSE (KEY OBJECTIVES):
Promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff, leads HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff and assists and advises the executive management team and company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Plans and Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Develops and implements an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, and quality: designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Conducts performance reviews with department managers and monitor employee productivity, attitudes and performance results periodically. And Analyze performance appraisal and ensure that all personnel are to be developed accordingly by working closely with all managers.
- Ensures training needs analysis is done, implemented and revised according to the circumstances and progress of people development, as well updating of training and development resources in order to support all department development plans effectively.
- Ensures the new employee orientation programs are conducted and followed up on the basis of company’s core objectives.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with the Country legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Superior.
- Management Proficiency
- Ability to develop strategic HR policies and programs based on company’s requirement.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English language and computer literate.
- Strong in People skills
- Master’s Degree in HRM or any related fields.
- At least 10 years experiences in food / retail with substantial knowledge of appropriate personnel / HR work.
- Thorough knowledge of Thai labor laws and employment legislation
- Company structure, products knowledge, and Company vision and mission
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mudman Public Company Limited
About Mudman Public Company Limited
Mudman Company Profile with over 3,500 employees, Mudman is a house of international retail food brands in Thailand, and the authorized master franchisee for Emporio Armani Caffe, Au Bon Pain bakery café, Baskin Robbins and Dunkin Donuts. Also owns its own very successful brands in Thailand and International markets, they are Greyhound Original (Bangkok, Singapore, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Switzerland, Israel, Russia), Greyhound Café (Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijin, Kualalumpur), Golden Gourmet Catering Services and Mudman Boutique Hospitality.
We owns and operates more than 350 locations that cater to the Thai professional, expatriate and tourist consumers. Our Vision, we want to be a great, enduring company, with appealing food brands, providing a healthy and quality work environment in Asia Pacific. This continues to be the key focus for our growth.
We are looking for an efficient Marketing Manager to join our already well established food retail business in Thailand that comprises of several outlets country-wide.
More Jobs from this employer