Human Resource Business Partner (80-150K)
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229221
Employer Ref. free
Base: Bangkok, Thailand
Purpose of the role:
The jobholder will partner with sales operations and functional leadership team to provide HR advice, services and solutions in the support of key business objectives. The incumbent will deploy the Group specific HR programs and policies within Thailand with the Group’s business presence as well as working in partnership with key managers from both local and regional team.
- Provide advice and services to managers on HR functional areas relating to hiring, compensation, benefits, performance management and people development;
- Drive and support the implementation of annual programs relating to compensation, performance review, talent managment and employees’ engagement;
- Participate in the development and implementation of any related HR initiatives as and when required;
- Lead HR related projects and initiatves as and when required;
- Partner with key managers to identify priority areas to address employees related issues with a view to plan and implement HR solutions;
- Participate in the business, managerial level and team forums or focus group to understand the business drivers and provide input for future plans at country and business unit level;
- Work closely and engage with Human Resources’ divisional heads and HR leadership team to gain a broader perspective on both business and HR plans to inform the provision of HR advice, services and solutions within the customer group.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or an equivalent qualification in any disciplines complemented with relevant experience;
- Minimum 5 years experience as a HR generalist with at least 3 years in the capacity of a managerial role;
- Commercially aware with a sound HR generalist background;
- Sound knowledge of resourcing and development, local labour law and Employment Act;
- Self-motivated, pragmatic and result-oriented individual with an ability and experience to manage, motivate and lead teams of skilled employees consistently, while taking equitable and fair decisions in leadership.
- Excellent organization & time management skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Able to manage a challenging and diverse customer base;
- Able to work independently and in a team and is comfortable with ambiguity;
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more,
please click 'APPLY NOW' or LINE ID: bankpbr
contact K. Bank at 02-653-2680 ext.118 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.