Human Resource Assistant Manager
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236742
The incumbent will perform as an assistant of HR Manager in HR Generalist functions may develop, manage and/or administer the organization’s compensation and benefits, recruitment, training, organization development, and employee relations programs to support the achievement on business objectives.
- Manage and collaborate with all plants to complete Time attendance to ensure the accuracy of OT and Leave system. Prepare payroll of hourly employee by input the related attendance, OT, meal allowance, shift allowance and other.
- Collaborate with recruitment agencies on online advertisement and arranging an interview with proper documentations for process. Ensure the EA and document of new hourly employees are in place and well managing until the confirmation.
- Arrange and coordinate with all department to conduct activity to improve the employees relation in the organization. Lead the Recreation Club Committee to perform the role in the activities according to the program.
- Monitor and collaborate with Welfare and Social Security and Provident Fund on related matters upon the requirement. Liaise with contact person at sites on basic requirements, regulations and company’s policies and standard.
- Facilitate on the organization’ s in-house training upon the request as well as manageable on registration with external training vendors to support the development of human capital.
- Prepare and monitor some fundamental reports of HR to have a value information be ready to support when needed from business request that include Manpower working hours, OT monitor, Leave, training record and HR database.
- Assist HR Manager to manage of the basic benefits program to meet company objectives such as uniform, annual medical check-up, premedical check-up, medical insurance card and other.
- Perform as a contact person on Visa Application entire organization upon the requested.
- Consolidate the Safety Audit from RY office for monthly submission with HSE officer. Extra support on document to labor Department for HSE matters from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in HR, Science or other related field.
- 3-4 years experience in HR with MNC in Generalist is preferable.
- Knowledge of manufacturing firms would be advantage.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in oral and written English.
- Flexible, Effective and Customer-oriented and ability to interact with all levels.
- Service Mind, intend to take responsibilities or challenge, can work on pressure always
- Be able to travel to upcountry sometime.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.