Human Resource Assistant Manager
Bridgestone Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228223
Employer Ref. brandedAD+
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of HRD strategies.
- Assisting the manager for implementing establishment of human resource management and development including procedure and practice to meet the organization requirements for short terms and long terms business needs.
- Work with the manager to identify human resource issues/ problems and provide consulting and supporting to the superior to finding solutions.
- Responsible for operations and functions of budget control.
- Operating tasks assigned by superior.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resource or related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in HRM and HRD.
- Fluent written and conversation skills in English (TOEIC > 700)
- Advanced proficiency level in MS. Office especially MS. Excel and MS. PowerPoint.
- Proactive, analytical thinking and provide innovation approach with strong multitasking capabilities.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and problem solving.
Qualified candidates, please send your full resume, recent photograph copy of transcript and ID card via "Apply Now" bottom.
Bridgestone Sales (Thailand ) Co., Ltd
16 th Fl., Abdulrahim Place, 990 Rama IV Rd.,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Tel : 0-2636-1505-32 Ext. 3332 - 3335
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bridgestone Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd
About Bridgestone Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Bridgestone Sales (Thailand ) Co., Ltd. A leading distributor and importer of tyres, Requires energetic candidates for the following position :