Niva International Education Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256319
- To be in charge of personnel planning and recruit professionally qualified teachers, office administration, academic support and ground work staff.
- To inform all employees of company policies, rules and regulations, responsibilities and meeting expected standards
- To identify human resource issues and problems as well as review and refine policies and procedures that will become long-term solutions
- To complete all processes of documentations necessary for income tax, provident fund, OT, as well as deductions
- To plan and manage the human resource budgeting.
- Thai Nationality
- At least 3 years or more of experience in recruiting and training and documentations
- Good command of written and spoken English: TOEIC no less than 750 and internal assessments
- Ability to work to support the owners of the business as well as all employees
- Proactive, accountable, and has good people development skills.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of automation softwares
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Niva International Education Co., Ltd.
About Niva International Education Co., Ltd.
Niva International School offers excellent quality elementary and secondary education (K-12) based on current and innovative curriculum while significantly integrating positive character qualities, cross-cultural understanding and modern technology into the learning experience. Applications are currently being sought from suitably qualified Thai national with good English skills and to work in an English environment with foreigners for the following position.