Air Liquide (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227232
Urgently Require !!!
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- Maintain the highest standards of health and safety, environment, 5S and Quality System.
- Monitor, measure and report on compliance with all QHSE legislation applicable to the Consortiums’ activities
- Provide interpretation of QHSE legislation, enforce QHSE legislation Participate in divisional improvement projects/activities,
- Clearly breaks down the scope of responsibly among consortium and communicates quality related project targets and assures alignment of all QHSE activities to the project’s objectives
- Aged 35 – 50 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in safety management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Proven experience as Safety and ISO Manager with deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Minimum 5-10 years on occupational safety within an office and ideally Mechanical & Electrical project environment or construction Project Environment in operations or factory field and 5 year in HSEQ
- Must has experience to manage team
- Valid qualification in occupational health and safety
- Very good in English languages
- Base on Hemaraj Saraburi Industrial Land
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates can click “APPLY NOW” or submit a resume and expected by salary to;
Human Resources and Communication Department
Air Liquide (Thailand) Ltd.
14/F Vorawat Bldg, unit 1401-1402 849 Silom Rd., Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Contact Number: +662 635 1600 ext. 249, 268
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Air Liquide (Thailand) Limited
About Air Liquide (Thailand) Limited
Air Liquide is the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and services more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide's ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibility.
Air Liquide is established in Thailand for more than 20 years with plant operation units in various industry areas such as Nongkhae – Saraburi, Laem Chabang – Chonburi and Matraphut – Rayong. Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen and many other gases are the core of our business. Using these molecules, we continuously reinvents its business to anticipate the needs of current and future markets to meet customers’ needs.
To support our continually growing business, we are looking for additional employees to be a part of our team.