HSEQ Executive (EN-164-15-SS)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256875
Employer Ref. EN-164-15-SS
REPORTING TO: Supply Chain Manager
Our Client is a leading Oil & Gas Company
- Actively support the company’s Safety and Health and goals; identify and correct real or potential problems before they occur or are found; promote safety awareness among all staffs.
- Independent responsibility to establish and monitor safety organization, systems & process
- Ensure compliance with all legal regulations/changes pertaining to safety and environment
- Apply new safety knowledge to improve safety systems and processes in the company
- Report & Analyze Safety Incidents/Lapses/near-Misses and take corrective/preventive action
- Impart/Organize training pertaining to all Safety/Environment/Health related matters
- Prepare Training Calendar for the Company and coordinate delivery by concerned trainers
- Establish and Monitor Schedule Replacement/Maintenance of Safety-Critical Equipment
- Assign to implement and control quality system ISO9001 to ensure that all evaluate meet standards
- Issue quality assurance policies, procedures and quality assurance standards which must be aligned with global policy.
- Plan and assign to prepare for audits and other quality assurance activities and evaluate audit findings and implement corrective actions
- Thai, Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering, Logistics or other related field. Master Degree is appreciated.
- Minimum 1-3 years experiences in HSEQ in oil & gas, lubricant industries
- Having good level of leadership, teamwork, ability to manage multiple the projects/ tasks in a tight time line.
- Strong analytical skill, communication and good command in written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be contacted in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2) 654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.