HSE SPECIALIST – CHEMICAL / SAFETY
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240782
Employer Ref. HSE1010804
Our client is a leading manufacturer chemical materials.
CHONBURI – PINTHONG
SALARY: B/60,000 – 80,000/MONTHLY
The HSE Specialist will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Preparing overviews of training for the fire brigade to ensure group efficiency and readiness for any situation.
- Ensuring proper and thorough investigations of incidents associated with operations on and off site involving safety, health and/or environmental consequences are conducted.
- Ensuring compliance with all Governmental and Company standards relating to the environment, health and safety.
- Being responsible for the effectiveness of safety training programs and for the safety indoctrination of all new employees.
- Monitoring all regulations concerning environmental affairs and ensuring that the plant has programs and control in place to comply fully.
- Maintaining an effective industrial hygiene and health program to monitor employee exposures to chemical and physical risks to ensure employee health is maintained.
- Acting as a secretary of the Safety Committee and assisting the Plant Manager (Chairman) to promote EHS programs.
- Participating in accident investigations and reporting.
- Working closely with local Government Authorities regarding all permits and licenses regarding EHS matters. Maintaining a good working relationship with the authorities’ departments.
- Sampling and analysing wastewater and tracking effluent.
- Coordinating industrial waste disposal and the supervision of landscaping and cleaning contractors.
- Conducting new employee and contractor safety training.
- Coordinating periodic inspection of safety equipment.
- Conducting employee exposure monitoring.
- Maintaining and controlling the Quality Management Systems.
- Encouraging all staff to work under EHS rules and regulations and also promoting EHS matters.
- Engaging as one EHS Element Owner, preferably Element # 11 – Emergency preparedness, Element # 15 – Industrial Hygiene, Element # 19 – Medical Service.
- Coordinating energy saving management programs.
- Supporting the Warehouse and EHS Manager to manage the plant security system.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Safety / Environment and holding a certificate of Professional Safety Management.
- Management skill requirements: leadership, supervisory, decision making, coaching, problem-solving, planning, and communication.
- Good command of the English language and computer proficiency.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, a challenging job, a good career path and a five day working week.
Reference Code: HSE1010804
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. HSE Specialist - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.