HSE Specialist (Auditing)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214522
Location : Saraburi
- Develop and implement HSE audit program for Group Company
- Prepare audit criteria and checklist
- Implement audit protocol and methodology for HSE program
- Communicate and conduct training program to site HSE and management of audit knowledge
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent competence acquired by other means
- Experience in implement of TIS/OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- 3-5 years of working experience in Safety,Occupational health
- At least 3 years of working experience for OH&S management system and auditing program
- Knowledge of safety laws and regulations(Preferable)
- Audit report and professional recommendation (Preferable)
Contact Name: Khun Pimmas
Address: Manpower Group Solution, G floor, BUI Building, Surawongse Road, Bangkok
Telephone :02-634 -7848 ext. 461 Fax: 02-634 7851
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.