HSE MANAGER – CHEMICAL MANUFACTURER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246904
Employer Ref. 101DBRBG
Our client’s company is a well-established chemical manufacturing business that has been operating for more than 30 years. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Safety & Occupational Health and Environment Manager (HSE Manager).
Location: Samut Sakorn, Chainart
- Plan and implement actions to ensure a safe and environment friendly work place in all sections of the plant.
- Manage and implement safety programs, compliance plans and initiatives.
- Participate in the investigation of incidents, near misses and property damage incidents. Ensure follow-up is done to minimize future exposure and proper records and documents are maintained.
- Conduct, coordinate and track various training to support company programs.
- Conduct routine safety observations to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, company environmental, health and safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure that contractor personnel working on the property are in compliance with company policies and safety requirements.
- Maintain and update as needed SOPs for all safe work practices and equipment and utilize them in day to day training.
- Provide advice, assistance and audit line management to ensure that effective EHS is implemented and working. Perform and contribute to the site training plans by conducting employee orientations, emergency response training and coordination of modular training programs for the operations.
- Assist with maintaining the site preparedness and emergency plans & procedures.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and implement key environmental projects, HAZOP, environmental monitoring, air & wastewater treatment and management, etc.
- Constantly monitor working of plants and facilities to ensure compliance with ISO 14000, ISO 18000 system and legal requirements related to safety & environment
- Monitor training program to motivate & encourage all employees for improving safety & environment awareness.
- Monitor environment related analysis results and provide guidance to ancillary department for proper operation of wastewater treatment & air treatment control system.
- Manage waste management system
- Aged 35-45 years old.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Health & Environment, or in Environmental Engineering
- Relevant experience of at least 10 years
- Experience in management or implementing ISO4001, OHSAS18001 or related standard
- Experience as a trainer or adviser in this field
- ‘Can do’ attitude and team player
- Good command of English both writing and speaking, and computer proficient.
- A strong leader with excellent people management, communication and organizational skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.