ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247812
Our Client is the largest of designing and manufacturing base for steel, metal industry plant and equipment’s in South East Asia. We are seeking and offering brilliant carrier opportunity for talent, competent and dynamic people to join our growing team.
Position: HSE MANAGER
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: Maximum 140K
Benefit: Housing allowance, Social Security Fund, Group insurance, Bonus, provident fund and etc.
- Implement and maintain the HSE Management System for Manufacturing and ensure effectiveness of the system.
- Assist the Chairman of Health, Safety and Environment committee to prepare relevant strategies and plans to set-up and establish HSE programs with respect to HSE. In some cases this will include the provision for appropriate. Develop HSE specific plans, procedures and training programs
- Coordinate and carry out each Manufacturing specific functions defined by the project HSE systems including provision of training, monitoring of work, and review of work processes Participate in and, where so directed in the Project HSE Management Plan, lead relevant risk management activities for construction.
- Set up project safety committee and manage the project safety committee meeting
- Conduct emergency evacuation drills for manufacturing as considered necessary.
- Conduct the operational performance report of project to government
- Advise the management team on improvements to top manufacturing facilities to prevent safety problems/unsafe conditions in a workplace.
- Responsible for investigation of incident or near miss reports and keep register of incidents including coordinate any notification of major incidents and injuries.
- Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety and certified as a safety officer at professional level.
- At least 8 years of experience in management of safety, health & environmental system in the multi-national company.
- Have supervisory skill is a must, used to manage team
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 & 14001 & 18001 and OHSAS
- Very good communication skills in English (written, speaking and listening)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications; MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good command in English and computer literacy
Please submit a brief cover letter and your updated resume with fully detail of your qualifications and experience including current package (base salary and other benefit), expected package (in detail), availability and recent photo to marisa.v @orenburg.co.th, or call 086-0599005 for more detail
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence. Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
About ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. ORENBURG provides a combination of project management support, project engineering support, construction supervision, third party/vendor inspection and recruitment and selection. The scopes of services are provided at various phases of a project ranging from exploration to production, construction to maintenance, upstream and downstream.
ORENBURG distinguishes itself by providing Human resource consultancy and Contracting services and solutions that enhance efficiency and add value to our clients’ businesses. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnering, ORENBURG is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and specialists aims and ambitions.
ORENBURG takes a global approach to workforce integration and as such operates through local offices with international reach and networks. Each local office is able to provide specialist support and respond to the changing demands of their local market whilst being part of a global network.
Visit our website: www.orenburg.co.th