jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001239283
- Implement and maintain the HSE Management System for Manufacturing and ensure effectiveness of the system.
- Assist the Chairman of Health, Safety and Environment committee to prepare relevant strategies and plans to set-up and establish HSE programs with respect to HSE. In some cases this will include the provision for appropriate. Develop HSE specific plans, procedures and training programs
- Coordinate and carry out each Manufacturing specific functions defined by the project HSE systems including provision of training, monitoring of work, and review of work processes Participate in and, where so directed in the Project HSE Management Plan, lead relevant risk management activities for construction.
- Set up project safety committee and manage the project safety committee meeting
- Conduct emergency evacuation drills for manufacturing as considered necessary.
- Conduct the operational performance report of project to government
- Advise the management team on improvements to top manufacturing facilities to prevent safety problems/unsafe conditions in a workplace.
- Responsible for investigation of incident or near miss reports and keep register of incidents including coordinate any notification of major incidents and injuries.
- Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety and certified as a safety officer at professional level.
- At least 8 years of experience in management of safety, health & environmental system in the multi-national company.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications; MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good command in English and computer literacy