HROD SECTION MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255658
Employer Ref. 195DB
Location: Ratchadapisek Rd. Bangkok
Salary: 30,000 – 50,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leader in the oil and gas services business. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of HROD Section Manager.
- Being responsible for developing and integrating human resource programs that align with company’s direction to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Defining, developing, delivering and maintaining talent management programs including supporting the overall development of capability across the organization.
- Executing OD tools.
- Driving cultural change and defining succession planning with business heads.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged between 32 - 36 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in organizational development.
- Experienced in service quality and operations management.
- Experience in oil & gas or retail business is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and people management skills.
- Service minded and results oriented.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.