HROD (Policies & Procedures) -- Kingkaew
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236450
Employer Ref. EQ-32805
- Analyze, design, implementation and assist in developing policies, procedures, work instructions, work flows, manual and Standard Operation Procedure
- Audit the practice under HROD both regional and other offices
- Develop and maintain HROD document centre after implementation
- Handle project management as assigned
- Thai nationality only
- Obtained Bachelor degree in any fields
- Has minimum 5 years direct experience in HROD, Policy & Procedure
- Knowledge in develop policies & procedures, work flow, work instruction, quality systems, Labour Laws, training etc.
- Planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and hands-on person
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us via JobsDB Apply.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Contact: Paramaporn (MNC A&F Team)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC International
About JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-8710
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-8710