HRM Supervisor 1 Position
AW (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244849
- Making mampower plan & record control
- Arranging manpower with mfg. Div. according to change amount of products.
- Controlling No.& reason of resignation.
- Making recruitment plan according to manpower planning.
- Making replenishment plan according to No. of resignation.
- Making actual action plan according to recruitment plan & replenishment plan.
- Implementing retention activity according to analysis reason of resignation.
- Doing company PR.
- Posting job on web publicity & recruitment company.
- Informing screening & job interview to candidate & related person in company ( include preparation & handing & informing result etc.)
- Making recruitment tools (regulation , company PR document , equipment )
- Controlling payroll system and welfare for all employees.
- Responsibility for salary calculation.
- Preparation monthly report ( Manpower , Attendace , Resignation , Overtime report)
- Controlling social Security Function job ( sso. 1-10 , sso.1-03 , sso 1-03/1 ,sso.9-02 etc.)
- controlling income Tax Function job ( PND.1 , PND.1 Kor and PND.91 ) 6. To prepare the withholding tax certificates 50 bis.
- Male / Female 30 - 35 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- At least 5 years working experience in recruitment & Payroll.
- Knowledge of any labour law.
- Knowledge of recruitment from school & job fair & web publicity
- Knowledge of Salary calculate , Payroll program , Social security and income tax law.
- Good computer skill ( Word, Excel, Power Point ,Outlook )
- Good command of English.
สนใจกดปุ่ม Apply Now
บริษัท เอดับเบิ้ลยู (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard2 Industrial Estate
390 หมู่ที่ 2 ตำบลเขาคันทรง อำเภอศรีราชา จังหวัดชลบุรี 20110
Tel : 063-201-0413
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AW (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About AW (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
AW ( Thailand ) Co.,Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of AISIN AW Co., Ltd., world leader in automatic transmission and car navigation system, has purchased 133 rai of land at Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate 2, Chonburi and established on 12 January 2015.
The new manufacturing facility to be built on the site will start operating in July 2017. AW's new subsidiaryin Thailand will respond to the expanding demand of automatic transmission customer within ASEAN.
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated people who help AW (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. to expand our production. We are looking for capable and skillful candidates who look for challenges and career advancement. We are proud to invite you to join us and become a part of our success.