1577 Home Shopping Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257145
Employer Ref. Update
- Updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable labor law requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handling an employee relations program and corporate social responsibility activities.
- Watch over the general quality system and review the rule and regulation
- Coordinate with internal/external parties for employee development/skill training for staff according to company’s policy and standards
- Male/Female age 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources, Law, Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Human resource management and at least 2 years plus experience at management level.
- Strong knowledge in compensation and benefits, Employee Relation,Labor Law & Thai Labor Protection Law will be advantage
- Proactive, positive attitude and can work hard under pressure & tight deadline
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Corporate-minded with ability to work independently and as a team with department managers
- Good attitude, responsible, and resourceful.
- Good command of English with communication level
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Competitive compensation along with full package of welfare and benefit will be provided to successful candidate.
*****ปฏิบัติงานที่อาคารสาทรธานี 1 ฺติด BTS ช่องนนทรีย์/อาคารซิตี้ลิงค์ ใกล้ BTS ชิดลม*******
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply or in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Contact Number: 089-939-5771
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to 1577 Home Shopping Co., Ltd.
About 1577 Home Shopping Co., Ltd.
More Jobs from this employer
Assistant Accounting and Finance Manager (Manufacturing industry) Base in Pathum thani (60K-65K)