Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249642
Role & Responsibilities :-
- Implement HR systems together with IT application and operation team
- HR system administration by tracking, monitoring, auditing and maintaining all related employee data accuracy and integrity in the HR system and assure that information extracted from the system is available upon request
- Support data integration of different HR functions
- Investigate problems/develop detailed suggestions for resolution of issues
- Query and develop reports and statistic data to support of HRM task
- Analyst HRM statistical data and develop HR report to support the management decision-making and requirement
- Set up security and line of command for new employee and employee movement.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, IT, Statistics, HROD or related field
- 3 years’ experience in Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Logical thinking and attention to detail
- People skill and service mind
- Able to handle pressure and multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills English
Human Resources Section
ADVANCED CONTACT CENTER Company Limited
414 AIS Tower 1, 13th Floor,
Phaholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Contact : K. Wicha Tel.02-029-2591
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
About Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited
Advanced Info Services Plc. (AIS) is the leading mobile operator in Thailand. Our core businesses include domestic mobile services, international direct dialing (IDD) services, and international roaming services. In 2013, we registered more than 41 million subscribers and generated 52% of market share by revenue.
AIS currently operate mobile service on both 2G and 3G technologies. The 2G service is operated on both the 900MHz and 1800MHz frequency under the Built-Transfer-Operate contracts with TOT and CAT, expiring in 2015 and 2013*. The commercial launch of 3G services on the 2.1GHz spectrum started in May 2013 under a 15-year license issued by the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC). Today the 3G service is available in all 77 provinces, covering 80% of population, and expected to replicate the 2G network coverage of 95% within 2014.
Our business strategy focuses on delivering quality in all dimension including device, network, applications and services. At AIS we believe in building and developing the ecosystem of the Thai telecommunication space. With our core strength in network quality, we aim to enhance sustainable growth through quality services delivered by our key business partners. For example, instead of creating our own branded mobile devices, we collaborate with the leading manufacturers to locally market variety of proper mobile devices. Similarly on digital content and applications, a growing group of local content/applications developers join our AIS theStartUp, and together we increase variety of digital consumption. In delivering quality services, we work alongside with our business alliances and solutions partners to differentiate our services with segmented privileges, discounts program, and new lifestyle services.