Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001278187
Perform a variety of Human Resources in HRIS function. To provide an effective and efficient service to HR colleagues and the business in HR systems and production of management information to aid organisation design activities, HR information provision and HR service delivery
1. Develops, designs, builds, tests, implements, maintains and enhances HRIS tables, codes, and security.
2. Maintains quality and consistency of HRIS database information
3. Develops information systems involving integration of multiple platforms, vendor products and technologies .
4. Troubleshoots, analyzes, detects, identifies and corrects technical problems and deficiencies.
5. Runs scheduled reports and creates reports as needed.
6. Participates in the development of, and advises management on, information technology strategy and technology deployment.
7. Coordinates the resolution of vendor problems.
8. Carry out system administration activities – e.g. system maintenance, system testing, system/data checks fault-finding and resolution, managing user access.
9. Support others using systems – e.g. designing and delivering training, and producing user guides.
10. Performs related duties as assigned.
Education : Bachelor or Master degree of Computer science , Business computer or related field
Experience: At least 2 years
Required Skill :
1. English skill ( Reading , Writing and speaking )
2. Computer skills in SQL is the must , MS office , etc.
3. Coordination skills
4. Able to work under pressure
5. Had direct experience in Oracle , Taleo , Core HR , Fusion would be advantage
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.