Samitivej Public Company Limited/สมิติเวช
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253123
Location: Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital
- Thai Male/Female, Age 23-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Computer, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related field
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Excellent MS. Excel knowledge and Power Point skills.
- Knowledge of Human Resources process.
- Having Service mind and presentation skill.
- Support to HR team in developing, establishing and reporting of following
- Analysis of Monthly , Quarterly ,Yearly HR Reports.
- Internal / External benchmarking reports.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports.
- Coordinates with HR team for data requirements.
- Other assigned by Manager.
Interested candidates should submit their full resume with recent photo to via "Apply Now" contact number 02-022-2457
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Samitivej Public Company Limited/สมิติเวช
About Samitivej Public Company Limited/สมิติเวช
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
โรงพยาบาลสมิติเวช สุขุมวิท และโรงพยาบาลสมิติเวช ศรีนครินทร์
Build in 1979, Samitivej Sukhumvit has grown to be a leading provider of healthcare in Thailand and Southeast Asia. Today the hospital is recognized as a provider of choice for the local residents and many of the expatriates living in Thailand.
Our commitment to quality care and innovation has been recognized by UNICEF and WHO, being the first hospital in Thailand to be awarded the Mother and Baby Friendly Hospital status in 1999. Other notable awards includes the Prime Minister's awards for Most Recognized Service in 2004 and accreditation by Hospital Accreditation Board in Thailand.
Samitivej Sukhumvit has a comprehensive range of facilities and service from cosmetic to tertiary care. With 270 beds, 87 examination suites and over 1,200 caregivers, the hospital has long been recognized as a comprehensive facility of choice for locals, expatriates and tourists.
The hospital's range of high-technology medical equipment, complemented with its skilled team of caregivers and specialists has successfully performed complex surgery from open heart to liver transplant. The hospital is well equipped from digital imaging to the latest 64-slice CT Scan.
Our commitment goes beyond quality medical care. Samitivej Sukhumvit has created an environment of 'healing hospitality' and convenience to allow our patients the comfort and peace of mind. The hospital's international department is always available to assist our foreign patients and visitors. The hospital also has an immigration counter to assist foreigners with visa and other immigration requirements.
Samitivej plaza has almost 20 tenants ranging from daily convenience stores such as 7-eleven, bank and even Starbucks. In addition, there are a range of retail and food and beverage outlets.
At Samitivej Sukhumvit, our vision is to provide a high standard of quality and excellence in every aspect for our customers.