Bangkok Expressway and Metro Public Company Limited ("BEM") has the registered and paid-up capital of baht 15,285 million.The Company is the result of the Amalgamation between BECL and BMCL on 30 December 2015, which assumed all assets, obligations, right, duties, and responsibilities of both BECL and BMCL by operation of law. Overview of business operations of BEM can be summarized as follows.
(1) Construction and Operation of Expressway Business : BEM is the concessionaire of expressway construction and operation, namely
- the Si Rat Expressway (Second Stage Expressway)
- the Si Rat-Outer Ring Road Expressway Project
- the Udon Ratthaya Expressway (Bang Pa-in-Pak Kret Expressway)
(2) Operation Management of Mass Rapid Transit System Business : At present, BEM is the concessionaire under 2 concessions granted by the MRTA, namely
- the MRT Chaloem Ratchamongkhon Line Project (Blue Line) (Hua Lamphong Station - Bang Sue Station) (the "MRT Blue Line Project")
- the MRT purple line project, Bang Yai - Rat Burana, Bang Yai - Bang Sue Section (Khlong Bang Phai Station - Tao Poon Station) (the "MRT Purple Line Project")
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001240317
- Master degree in Human Resources Development, Business Administration, Education, Communication or related field.
- Minimum 5years in Human Resources Development, training course development, training and produce learning media.
- Have skill and knowledge in learning theories, and organization development.
- Good command of English. Good computer skill (MS. Office)
- Good interpersonal, communication, skill including teamwork and problemsolving.
Job Description :-
- To plan, design and create learning tools for developing employee.
- To coordinate with employee of all departments by using learning tools to develop employee with efficiency and effectiveness.
- To follow up, monitor and evaluate learning tools for developing employee.
Contact us :
Bangkok Expressway and Metro Plc.
Human Resource Management Department
238/7 Asoke-Din Daeng Road, Bang Kapi,
Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Monday-Friday 08.30 am– 5.30 pm
Tel : 0 2641 4611 Ext 1140 Khun Panita
Website : http://www.bemplc.co.th/