Thai Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277573
- Manage and organize training programs both internal and in-house training which meet the needs of employee and company’s training plan.
- Help employees develop their skills, knowledge, abilities including employee career development according to business needs
- Develop organization culture align with organizational norms and values.
- Initiate and ongoing of implementing effective organizational change such as TOP culture, etc.
- Prepare and monitor training report including submit training report to Department of Skill Development
- Compile training data in HR system such as training records, analysis, and evaluation.
- Conduct and organize orientation program and basic skill for new coming.
- Co-ordinate with HRD team to do employee career development and talent management.
- Enhance learning culture in the company and interventions such as best practice, knowledge sharing, etc.
- Dealing with third party/supplier to conduct internal/in-house training course and also prepare materials to deliver the good quality.
Skills Need to Have:
- Excellent communication skill
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and create positive environment for change
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules
- Personal commitment to improve your own knowledge and skills
- Project management skills
- Collaboration skills
- Creativity person with high responsibility
- Male/ Female, age around 25 - 30 years
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, or related field ( Master degree is advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HRD, Training & Development
- Good command in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Good computer literacy in computer applications, especially Microsoft Office(Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Good personality, self-motivation and proactive mindset and “CANDO” attitude
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
About Thai Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Thai Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company Limited is the worldwide pharmaceutical company. Our business includes manufacturing, trading, import and export of basic intravenous solutions, hospital products, therapeutic drugs and other pharmaceutical products. We are now looking for highly motivated and talented people to join our team.