Oishi Group Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249638
- Support HRD Manager on training needs analysis and developmental initiatives
- Design and implement employee induction program
- Coordinate with relevant parties (both internal and external) regarding the training requests
- Arrange and facilitate training as planned or requests
- Maintain, update, and monitor information and database on learning center to ensure accuracy and completeness of information, in which complies with rules and regulations, and available for relevant parties in a timely manner
- Keeping data of training supplies and training materials up to date
- Take full responsibility for employees’ trainings starting from identify training needs, develop annual training plan and budget till training delivery.
- Planning and executing improvement projects both HR management and HR development with suitable tools/manuals, innovative process in the timeline, and effective communication&feedback;
- Performance Management System
- People engagement program
- Drive Core Value
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Political Science, Psychology or related field.
- Male – Female Aged between 25--32 years old.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in HRD or Training Development
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, a strong determination commitment to deliver results.
- Good command in English.
- Computer-literate&have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel / Words / PowerPoint.
- Head Office at Park Ventures Ecoplex (BTS Ploenchit )
- Working : 5 Day (09.00-18.00)
Contact : Human Resources Department
Address : 19-20th Floor, Park Ventures Complex 57 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Phone : 0-2785-8821
Fax : 0-2785-8889
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Oishi Group Public Company Limited
About Oishi Group Public Company Limited
Oishi Group PCL