HRD Manager 1 position (Base on Bangplad)
Dutch Mill Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254828
• Identify Training Needs, Design and Organize Training and Development Programs for commercial and MFG employees which fit for business and organization requirements.
• Able to recommend development tools that fit employees and the company.
• Familiar with competency system / balance scorecard / talent management / succession plan / retention plan.
• Set standard training & development processes and procedures.
• Set the training evaluation and follow up system.
• Identify in-house and external training & development program according to IDP of each employee.
• Execute & maintain a training database on training activities, participation and relevant data on training background of employees, in such way that accurate and up to date information can be provided to management and training agencies.
• Perform as internal “Trainer” on attending or selected programs to optimize individual capability on learning process.
• Keep, in communication with management, training modules and materials up to date in order to ensure that the training programs are up to date and efficiently and effectively delivered.
• Ensure instructors qualified, course schedule, and delegate attendance.
• Be a part of HR team to develop and to manage staff communications processes efficiently.
• At least 5 years experiences in HRD or OD in multi – national company.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in any fields. Master's Degree is an advantage.
• Knowledge in competency system, training practice tools and IDP.
• Good spoken & written English.
• Good communications and influencing skill.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Dutch Mill Co., Ltd.
About Dutch Mill Co., Ltd.
Dutch Mill Group
During many years in the business, Dutch Mill has proved its strong commitment and ambition in providing the best dairy products in Asia. Established and managed by Thais, the company consistently adheres to human resource development as a catalyst to improved efficiency and enhances competiveness in order to reach its ultimate goal – satisfying customers and standing at the forefront of the global scene. All this is also firmly based on a sense of social responsibility.
Dutch Mill Co., Ltd. was previously registered under the name “Pro Food Co., Ltd.” on 27 January 1984. The company was established by a group of food scientists from Kasetsart University wishing good health on Thai people by providing them with premium quality dairy products.
Later on, the first batch of yoghurt was produced, becoming well-known as “Dutch Mill” and distributed by “Pro Mart Co., Ltd.”
First Manufacturing at Nakornpratom Dutch Mill enjoyed increasing popularity in a short space of time, prompting the establishment of the company’s first factory on Buddhamonton 8 Road. To enhance production capacity and meet increasing demand, the company introduced new product lines, including Dutch Mill pasteurized drinking yoghurt and UHT drinking yoghurt.
Having great success in Bangkok, the company decided to expand to provincial markets through direct sales using what later became well-known as “Dutch Mill ladies”, tasked with introducing healthy Dutch Mill products to local customers.
Expand Second Manaufacturing to Nakhon Sawan With continually rapid growth, the company opened its second factory in Nakhon Sawan in 1997 and embraced world-class management tools such as MRPII, SAP, TQM and TPRM to enhance the efficiency and competitiveness of the organization.
Dutch Mill’s various products are now exported to many ASEAN countries, including Singapore, China, Brunei, Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia and Burma. The company also plans to soon expand to other parts of the world.
Vision “To be one of the best manufacturing and marketing companies of dairy products in ASEAN”
- Dedicate to Excellence
- Maximization of Customer Satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement