PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236658
Employer Ref. 196DB
Salary: 60,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of footwear. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of HRD Manager.
- Overseeing full HRD functions.
- Managing the organizational structure including salary structure and payment project.
- Developing suitable and cost effective recruitment and retention strategies.
- Taking responsibility for employee relations (ER).
- Setting up a yearly plan.
- Creating and coordinating with both internal and external trainers and with trainees according to training courses.
- Evaluating and analyzing training feedback and satisfaction.
- Managing performance and improvement systems.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the MD.
- Female only, Thai nationality, aged 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HRD or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the position of HR Manager.
- At least 2 years’ experience in career development, HRD implementation or performance management.
- Friendly personality.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, especially in using Excel).
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.