Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214701
Employer Ref. pinyadas
Responsibilities : -
- Set up activities in organizations to improve employees' performance.
- Evaluate of the HRD program's impacts and effects on organizational efficiency
- Management of the organizational learning system.
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, staffing, controlling and coordinating.
- Strategist responsible for long-term planning and integrating of HRD into the organization.
- Responsible for the advancement of HRD within the organization through well defined and effective networks.
Qualifications : -
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources , Industrial Psychology or any related fields.
- Minimum 5-7 years work experience in HRD Manager Role in manufacturing field.
- Strong knowledge of development planning , human resource development.
- Communication skills , Analytic skills , Leadership skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with good command written and spoken English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.