HRD/HROD Manager – Manufacturing (120 - 200K)
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235286
Position: HRD/HROD Manager – Manufacturing (120 - 200K)
Benefits: 120,000-200,000 Baht/ month + other benefits
Contact Recruiter: Weerachai (089-922-1673)
Our client is a global leading of electronic manufacturing industry. They are now looking for a HRD/HROD Manager - Manufacturing
- Consults with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters.
- Conducts needs assessment to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Oversees the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet OD needs and program goals;
- Evaluates strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals; Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments.
- Identifies and incorporate best practices and lessons learned into organizational development program plans. Develop and oversee the e-learning strategy implementation for the organization.
- Facilitate communication among employees and management. Oversee the organizational communications programs and processes.
- Assist with the provision of expert facilitation and coaching to organizational development staff and other organizational facilitators.
- Manage the day-to-day operations for the Talent Management team, inclusive of individual and team development, project assignment and oversight, and work performance and productivity analysis.
- Ensures managers are effectively managing their people and employee relations issues, e.g. performance management, absence management, career management etc.
- Coaches and/or counsels employees and managers on their performance and behavior in accordance with the organization’s goal to be an employer of choice
- Works with the business areas to effectively develop team members, providing coaching and training on team or individual development plans.
- Identifies gaps in existing HR & OD policies and contributes to the development of new HR & OD policies and procedures; communicates new/revised policies and procedures to the business areas.
- Maintains knowledge of state and federal regulations as it pertains to employee relations and ensures that the department and its policies and procedures remain in compliance with those laws.
- Partners with business areas to develop communication plans and methods for effective communication in support of various initiatives, programs and practices.
- Identifies individual and collective learning and development needs, and collaborates with the Instructional Design team to strategize and implement learning solutions. Facilitates and evaluates development interventions.
- Travel to various office locations as required.
- 5 years of related experience in various aspects of Organizational Development, Human Resources Development in manufacturing industry
- Good English communication both written and spoken
- Experience in training and/or organizational development
- Experience interfacing with organizational leaders in the development, execution, and evaluation of organizational development programs.
Please send your resume in WORD format only and refer the position as HRD/HROD Manager - Manufacturing and also call Weerachai 089 922 1673
If you believe that you are the right one please send your resume to
and "CALL" Weerachai "NOW"
089 922 1673
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
If you believe that you are the right one, call Weerachai "NOW"
089 922 1673