OS Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
HRD Assistant Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224205
- Age between 33-39 years old
- Experience in HR area more than 5 years
- Strong experience in HRM & HRD job for a multi-national company
- Good human relationship, analytic/logical thinking, presentation skill project management skill, self-starter, service-minded and pay attention to details
- Specific area of competency & performance based on management, organization, turn over ratio controlling and human development is an advantage
- Fluent command of English with TOEIC score 650 or above
- Manage and improve HRM activity,which can level up employee engagement level, to be more effective
- Drive for improvement of working environment&organization structure in competitive business environment
- Enhance job quality to be more effectively actionable and to meet target
- Conduct project of HRD such as Target setting, CPS etc.
- Enhance communication between Management and associates and also turn over ratio
OS Recruitment ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
179 Bangkok City Tower, 5th Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek,
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120