en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244641
Employer Ref. JO-1608-355063
- Provide data insightful data to guide decision making to Senior HRBP in order to provide proactive solutions.
- Consult with HRBP leaders to create HR plan to influence change in functions.
- Assist in solving problem and get to the root cause of any issues of people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in areas of performance management, learning & development, talent management, data analysis, compensation & rewards, and employer relations.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Laws, Business Administration or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience as a HR Generalist; good understanding in payroll, data analysis, performance management, compensation & benefit, and recruitment.
- Experienced working in medium to large sized company is preferred.
- Advanced-level skills in using Microsoft Excel.
- Details-oriented, analytical thinking with serviced minds.
- Good command of English both in spoken
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.