jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244394
Level :Manager - Senior Manager
Function : People Partners
Report to : Head of People Partner
To perform complex activities for the execution of human resources management implementation, as well as provide guidance to junior members, in order to ensure alignment with people strategy and the human resources management frameworks
Principal Accountabilities :
- Develop short-term and long-term human resources management execution plan specific, as well as guide junior members through difficult assignments, in order to determine the most timely and appropriate actions to be taken
- Perform complex human resources activities specific to ensure efficiency in a timely manner
- Create a clear and common understanding on human resources management and development policies with functional head to attend to issues or requirements within each function
- Ensure understandability of all on-going human resource management and development frameworks, processes and tools, in order to support line managers in executing its activities, such as employees’ merit increase, promotions, and KPI development
- Coordinate with relevant functions to come up with the solution to address specific human resources management implementation issue raised from each function
- Solve on complex problem related to the implementation of on-going frameworks to ensure efficiency and alignment with key criteria of planning
- Coordinate with line functions in regards to employees’ exit management (such as exit interviews), in order to ensure that line managers receive any support in regards to human resource practices
- Perform complex human resources assignments, often requiring development of new or improved processes, or techniques, in order to perform task efficiently
- Identify and respond appropriately to various human resources problems, in order to ensure that current issues are efficiently dealt with to support operational excellence
- Report all issues/variances with planned work to ensure any activities outside normal procedures are communicated in a timely and accurate manner
- Continuously update oneself with changes in human resources trend, which affect tools, processes, systems, and frameworks relevant to the role, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks
- Collaborate with other departments / teams to facilitate analysis and identify process improvement / cost reduction opportunities
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor’s Degree of higher in Human Resource Management or any related field
- Experienced above 5 years in Human Resources in multinational company especially in administrative/operation role
- Have strong HR knowledge on talent management, recruitment, performance management, competency development, and succession planning
- Have very good project management and change management skill
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast paced changing environment
- Ability to work with detailed, complex and sensitive materials, exercising considerable judgment
- Have analytical and numerical skills, counselling and coaching skill
- Have self-starter and motivation , strong interpersonal skills, dynamic and self-motivated
- Excellence command of English
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application via "APPLY NOW" "
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
- You are welcome to contact Khun Thanaton Trakoolwong for more information on the job.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.