HRBP - Manager Level
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001312344
Employer Ref. 1020850/001
An interesting opportunity as HRBP - Manager level is now available in one of the leading telecommunications companies based in Thailand.
About the HRBP - Manager Level Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing full cycle of employees and act as an advisor to the Line Manager for HR solutions. You will also work closely with the VP of HRBP, Line Managers and CEO in terms of implementing HR projects to the business unit.
- Understand business direction, people and key issues to attract, develop and retain talents within the organisation
- Execute full loop HR support such as L&D, Talent management, PMS, etc. and implement HR projects
- Work closely with shared service team of HR in recruitment, C&B, L&D, OD and others in order to communicate useful information and tailor solutions to match with business unit
- Assist the Line Manager in handling cases related to HR and provide HR information regarding labour laws and HR practices
- Communicate to employees at all levels in both formal and informal means in order to build employee engagement
To succeed in HRBP - Manager level, you must have excellent communication skills, good knowledge of both HRM as well as HRD and able to work in a diverse environment.
- Minimum ten to fifteen years of experience as a HR Generalist
- Experience from medium to large organisation is preferable
- Good command of English
- Multi-task, adaptable, positive attitude with maturity
- Able to be hands on in operation and have good understanding of the business
In this role, you will get to learn not only HR operations but also strategic HR to manage large scale of staff. You will also get to work in HR projects and handle various cases which will help to concrete your HR experience. This company located in the heart of Bangkok and able to commute via public transportation.
If you are self driven, determined and ready to strengthen your HR experience in new business, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.