HRBP - Senior Manager Level (Agricultural Unit)
CPTG & CROP (Maize)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277421
- Acting as a focal point of contact for the employees and managers in Agricultural Business
- Contributing to and supporting the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives
- Working closely with other HR Specialist functions in order to support the business’ needs.
- Supporting managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with company policies and best practices.
- Managing disciplinary issues and documentation in accordance with company, labor laws and social security.
- Preparing and provide information for Management, Business Leader and Line manager regarding Human Resources Situation, Manpower needs, legal considerations, hiring, disciplinary and termination process.
- Male or Female with Age not over 40 Years
- Direct working experience in HR field at 5 years in HR-Generalist
- Good logical thinking, strong business sense, self-confidence, good team player
Please submit an application letter with your CV including full details work experience, present and expect salary with a recent photograph to our address below:
Talent Acquisition and Corporate Branding Department
International Trading & Crop Integration (Maize) Business Group, C.P. Group
89 AIA CAPITAL CENTER ( 29 FL.)
Ratchadapisek Rd. Din Daeng , Bangkok 10400
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CPTG & CROP (Maize)
About CPTG & CROP (Maize)
CP International Trading Business Group targets to be the world rice leader achieving such vision through its successful rice business model – the classic full integration strategy (from farm to table) with commitment to help farmers have a better life and more sustainable future. We also deliver high quality products; rice, agricultural products, foodstuffs, transportation services and the Inland Container Depot (ICD). The concept of food safety, business sustainability and social responsibility have been practiced and imbedded into the day-to-day operation so as to serve the need of global consumers across 7 continents 90 countries.
Crop Integration Business Group (Maize) aims to develop the long term, sustainable quality of life of farmers in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, China, India and Bangladesh with the most prominent hybrid corn seeds and fertilizers which revolutionize farmers’ way of cultivating throughout the countries.