HRBP (BABU & Sales, Group Trucks Asia )
Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256106
Position: HRBP (BABU and Sales, Group Trucks Asia (GTA)
Direct reports to: VP, HRBP, GTA & JVs Sales, Hub Thailand and
Dotted report to: VP-HR, Sales and other HQ
Purpose of the job:
50% Work as HRBP for other business areas/ business units in Thailand
50% work in support to VP HR Sales for HRBP role across Group Trucks Asia(GTA)
• Implement human resource programs, processes and policies compatible with organisational values, ethics and policies and in line with labour law and agreements
• Support VP with handling leadership sourcing, talent development, succession planning, performance management, competence development and compensation & benefits within applicable organization.
• Drive, challenge and support line managers regarding change management, employee engagement, organizational-, culture- and people development to improve business performance by using available programs and tools.
• Secure quality in HR data.
• Analysis of HR data to understand trends and resolve problems in order to support the capability of the organization.
• Advise and support the management on HR and related matters, based on high ethical standards in line with Volvo values, standards and principles
• Support managers in handling various aspects of employee relations
• Implement effective HR management processes in collaboration with Volvo Group Centers of Expertise and HR Services
• Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in human resources management from multinational organization with proven track record as a progressive “HRBP ”
• Fluent in English/Thai (spoken and written)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and multi-cultural communication skills
• Demonstrated expertise in implementing and leading change management
• Solid negotiation skills with the ability to represent the company’s interest in a variety of business dealings, negotiate and drive best outcomes for Volvo
• Excellent coordination skill to support policies and programs implementation
• Understanding and ability to apply all HR processes and policies
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The Volvo Group is a European based company with a history of over 80 years, working with. We stand as one of the leading suppliers of commercial transport solutions providing products such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, drive systems for marine, industrial applications and as well as products for aircraft engine components.
We have production facilities in 19 countries and sales activities in some 180 countries and about 88,400 employees, working with Energy, Passion and Respect for Individual. The Volvo Group is organized in eight product-related business areas: Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta and Volvo Financial Services, and ten supporting business units: Volvo 3P, Volvo Powertrain, Volvo Parts, Volvo Logistics, Volvo Technology, Volvo Information Technology, Volvo Group Business Services, Volvo Group Real Estate, Volvo Group IPS and Volvo Group Insurance.
Our business has established in Thailand since 1976. Our sales & aftermarket office is Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and our production facilities are Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd and TMBP Limited which are located in Bangsaothong, Samuthprakarn.