HR Supervisor - Amphur Klaeng, Rayong/หัวหน้าฝ่ายทรัพยากรบุคคล
National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192366
This position is responsible for being a business partner to business managers at Klaeng Plant, carrying out and implementing personnel & organization policies and practices, managing and providing advice and guidance to managers and employees on recruitment, selection, employee relation, managing day-to-day operations of the human resources and administrative services.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the human resources and administrative department and ensure that it has the resources and capability necessary to deliver the required level of service to managers and employees.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on all employee-related matters and assist in the resolution of employee relations issues.
- Identify HR strategies that are aligned with the country HR direction, identify areas for continuous improvement and take initiatives to enhance the organization, people capability and wellbeing and working environment.
- Participate in the recruitment process and provide advice and recommendations around appointment and promotion decisions.
- Strengthen employee engagement via employee relation programs and establish positive relationships with community and local government bodies via CSR and external relation programs.
- Supervise, develop and coach team members, and provide coaching and advice to managers and employees.
- Perform other jobs as assigned.
- Direct report to Plant HR Manager.
- Bachelor degree in humanity or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in human resources.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
About National Starch and Chemical (Thailand) Ltd.
Ingredion is a leading global ingredients solutions provider. With customers in more than 100 countries, the Company serves over 60 diverse market sectors in food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceutical, biomaterials and other industries.
Our innovative ingredient solutions are a part of everyday products and emerging, on-trend consumer goods. Our starches, sweeteners, texturants and nutrituionals are used by our customers to provide everything from sweetness, taste and texture to immune system support, fat replacement and adhesive strength.
Headquartered in Westchester, Ilinois, Ingredion has manufacturing, R&D and sales offices in more than 40 countries and employs more than 11,000 people worldwide.