Scan-IT (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227314
As a subsidiary of Danish owned international shipping and logistics company, Scan-Group, our history dates back to 1969. For over 20 years, we have been part of the corporate IT department at Shipco Transport, a multinational company & one of the world's leading non vessel operating common carriers (NVOCCs).
This position plays important roles in coordinating and handling HR related tasks and policies across Scan-IT offices. HR Supervisor will be working closely with HR Manager and General Manager located in India and focuses on talent management and acquisition as well as building and maintaining a robust organization culture while keeping intact other administration activities to keep the operation running smoothly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive recruitment operation to meet manpower requirement
- Identify crucial talents and recommend / implement talent management plans
- Identify needs for Human Resource Development, initiate and drive the training programs
- Lead BOI / Visa / Work Permit related activity and ensure its integrity
- Define suitable organization culture and lead the transformation to achieve the desired culture
- Talent sourcing and recruitment
- Coaching, public speaking and inter-personal skill
- Government process and relationship management especially for BOI / Visa / Work Permit
- Personnel evaluation and negotiation with ability to solve HR related conflicts
- Excellent English communication skill
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resource Operation and 2 year in Human Resource Management or Development
- Excellent English communication (TOEIC score of 750+, IELT score of 6.5+ or proven skill)
- Experience with IT company will be an advantage
- Experience with BOI related activities especially foreign resource management
- Proficient in office productivity tools such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Scan-IT (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Scan-IT (Thailand) Co., Ltd.