jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277198
Location: Sriracha Chonburi
- To support for formulation of prospect HR strategies in line with corporate strategies and goals. Also ensure these HR strategies executing through effective implementation plans leading to corporate targets.
- Bachelor or Master degree in HR, Industrial Psychology and related fields
- At least 3-5 years experience in HRM field. Interpersonal skill ,logical thinking, Leadership and maturity. Experience in leading business company in HR field would be advantage. Possible to work in Sriracha and refinery (if wish to move to BKK wouldn’t require)
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Long Service Emblem
- Club & Activities
All Positions Required
- GPA 2.75 or higher
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- TOEIC score of 550 is required.
Interested candidates should submit the application with recent photo, resume, academic transcript, ID card, English proficiency test result (TOEIC) and any other supporting documents on www.thaioilgroup.com
Apply online : www.thaioilgroup.com
or click "Apply Now"
Thaioil Group Recruitment Team
163/19 Moo 7 Tung- Sukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038-359-040, 038-408500 Ext. 6272-8
Fax: 038-359-018 Ext. 6279
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thaioil Group
About Thaioil Group
Thaioil Group is Thailand’s largest petroleum and petrochemical refineries for more than 50 years. We are also engaged in paraxylene, base lubricants, electricity, alternative energy and transportation businesses. Due to business expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates in the following position;