Chromalloy – a global
Chromalloy is a global supplier of advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and land based applications and repairs.
The company refurbishes and manufactures engine components, and designs and manufactures FAA - approved replacement parts for aircraft engines that are certified to meet or exceed the performance, reliability and durability vehicles, Chromalloy employs identical engineering disciplines used to produce its FAA - certified part.
Chromalloy serves commercial, military and industrial turbine engine operators worldwide.
HR Specialist - Compensation and Benefits
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001211964
Responsible for analysing in different areas involving compensation and benefits, design and adjust salary structures and compensation packages and develop policies and procedures, preparing the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting, payroll processing, they are typically responsible for accurate data collection and analysis, as well as maintaining accurate employee records, administering employee insurance and working with insurance brokers
- Responsible for employee profiles, Master Data and managing the employee’s historical data and ensure the data update accurately
- Reviews and processes payroll data including changes in pay, hours, other incomes, deductions, court orders and documents as they apply to payroll and benefits.
- Audits and adjust employee time-sheets for hours worked and accuracy. Also keeps monthly payroll summary report.
- Administers compensation and benefits job both Thai Employees & Expatriate including salary, allowances, etc
- Support Fringe benefits administration (Provident Fund, Social security fund, Uniform)
- Review, evaluate and modify compensation policies to ensure that programs are competitive and compliance with legal requirements
- Collect compensation and benefit information from internal and external sources ,analyst and identify development of competitive compensation and benefit plans for management decision
- Work with the HR Manager and Director to develop and maintain benefits policies and procedures
- Reports daily OT payment
- Reports monthly man hours, OT forecast, salary and leave record
- Bachelor qualified in Human Resources Management, Psychology and related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources
- Good communication in English - both business writing and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as teamwork, Good Interpersonal skills, Effective Communication skills, Adopts a flexible, Strong service-minded, working under pressure & time constraint, Logical thinking, and Pro-active
- Competent level skills in IT application, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point and HR IT